- Children Under 18. The Site is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. Krave Wellness does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Krave Wellness learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Krave Wellness might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- What Personal Information does Krave Wellness collect and how is it processed?
- 4.1 What do we collect? Krave Wellness may directly collect your name, address, phone number and email address. There may be other information you provide but that will not be collected by Krave Wellness and instead will be collected by the third parties Krave Wellness works with as outlined in 4.4.
- 4.2 Email. We may send you a newsletter or other promotional materials through email. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional and you will always be able to unsubscribe.
- 4.4 Third Parties. Krave Wellness may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Krave Wellness may work with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their privacy policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- 4.4.1 MailChimp: https://www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/,
- 4.4.2 Instagram: https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy,
- 4.4.3 Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy,
- 4.4.4 Shopify: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- 4.4.5 Amazon affiliate marketing: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468496
- How will Krave Wellness use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically:
- 5.1 Your credit card information will not be kept by Krave Wellness but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.4 above;
- 5.2 Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.4 above;
- 5.3 Your phone number may be used to contact you via phone if there is information we would like to share which we feel would benefit you;
- 5.4 If you subscribe to our newsletter your Personal Information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
- 5.5 If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we will send you emails about promotions, special events and other information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
- 5.6 We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding a service or product you purchased.
- 5.7 We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
- 5.8 We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Site.
- Storing Your Personal Information. Krave Wellness’ web service may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. Krave Wellness will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information that it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by Krave Wellness.
- Storing Your Phone Number. Your phone number will be kept in the phone or contacts database of Krave Wellness and associates. Wherever it is stored, it will always be protected with a password and will never be shared with third parties without your permission.
- Do Not Track Signals. Krave Wellness currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
- Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
- 10.1 Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
- 10.2 IP information for website and server security.
- 11.1 A cookie is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
- 11.2 Cookies have an important function in how you interact while visiting the Site, ensuring the usability of the Site’s different features, helping the Site understand your preferences, and thus can improve your experience on the Site. If you do not want cookies from the Site, simply adjust the settings in your web browser to disable cookies. This may change the way you access the Site and may also render some of the Site’s features unusable, but of course it is your choice to do so.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Krave Wellness will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Krave Wellness is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by Krave Wellness, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies. In the event that Krave Wellness changes its practices, you will be notified and you will be able to opt-out of Krave Wellness using your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Krave Wellness is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Krave Wellness makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
- Verifying your Identity. Krave Wellness will ask you to verify your identity when you contact us or submit a request regarding your Personal Information. Krave Wellness will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person who we collected Personal Information about.
- The Internet Can Be Unreliable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Krave Wellness over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Krave Wellness’ control.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Krave Wellness tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at email@example.com to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Krave Wellness at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Krave Wellness’ Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
- Qualifications. Krave Wellness and its operators may hold the following qualifications and professional certifications related to Krave Wellness: Physician. Krave Wellness makes no representations to hold any other qualifications or representations outside of this.
- Not Professional Advice. Nothing shared on this Site by Krave Wellness is professional advice. This is simply a compilation of content and services that Krave Wellness is providing. Krave Wellness and its services are not a substitute for professional advice or diagnosis. Please seek professional advice before engaging with our services and clearly understand that Krave Wellness’ services are not a substitute for professional advice.
- Video Disclaimer. In engaging with the content and videos shared on Krave Wellness’ Site and other platforms, you hereby release Krave Wellness from any liability related to any injuries or issues which may arise from engaging with, participating in, or viewing this content. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS WHEN ACCESSING THIS CONTENT. This content is posted for educational and informational purposes only and is not tailored to you specifically in any way. Please note that this content is simply Krave Wellness’ interpretation and approach, and that Krave Wellness makes no representations about its efficacy and does not promise or guarantee any specific results. Please feel free to connect with Krave Wellness to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to email@example.com.
- Social Media. This Disclaimer applies to Krave Wellness’ Site, content, services, and all social media. Specifically:
- 4.1 Instagram; @krave.wellness
- 4.2 YouTube: @kavewellness
- 4.3 Pinterest: @kravewellness
- 4.4 Facebook: @krave.wellness
- No Guarantees. You understand that Krave Wellness makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction based on the information we share or services we provide through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and health.
- Content for Informational Purposes Only. The material provided and taught by Krave Wellness, is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information and does not constitute medical or psychological practice, advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment or guarantee. The material and your receipt of any services from Krave Wellness does not create any doctor-patient, therapist-patient or any other professional relationship and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice, or treatment, or other professional healthcare. If you have questions about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only.
- Your Responsibility for Healthcare Decisions. You are responsible for your own health care decision-making and should obtain necessary consultations with appropriately licensed health care professionals such as physicians and psychologists. Even if those providing information via Krave Wellness’s website and social media maintain professional licensure or other credentials in medicine or the healing arts, or cite clinical trials or other medical literature, they are limited to providing information and education, and are not providing any clinical service. The information provided is not comprehensive and does not include all the potential information regarding the subject matter, but is merely intended to serve as one resource for general and educational purposes.
- 7.1 If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your medical doctor or psychologist or appropriate healthcare provider. If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. Never disregard or delay medical advice received from your licensed healthcare provider based on information provided via our website or social media. Always consult your physician, psychologist, or licensed healthcare provider before seeking any new treatment, or before you alter, suspend, or initiate any change in your medical or psychological treatment, medication or herbal supplement, routine, or protocol.
- FDA Disclaimer. The statements made regarding products referenced by Krave Wellness have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before we recommend, suggest or discuss. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
- Affiliate Links. Please assume that, for every recommendation, link, and product we use, the following holds true: we have been given a product (e.g., tool, supplement, food, software, technology, clothes, equipment, etc.) that we thought may be of interest to our readers to test and write about. And after we do our own research and decide this item is of value to ourselves, our community, or our clients, we choose to promote that item and we may get compensated for it. We only mention items that we believe in and feel would be a benefit to you.
- Mistakes. We are committed to doing our best. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you our content and services. That being said, please understand that we are human and can make mistakes, and there is a chance (albeit very small) that information on the Site may be inaccurate. If this happens, we will rectify it as soon as it comes to our attention! We will never intentionally mislead you and we are committed to providing you with the best content and services. If you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
- No Warranties. Krave Wellness makes no promises that the Site or third-party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by State of New York laws, Krave Wellness disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
- Release and Indemnification. Upon entering and/or purchasing from this site and/or social media, you hereby agree to take full responsibility for yourself, your health and release, indemnify and hold harmless Krave Wellness LLC and its employees and heirs. You are entering a community for natural health & healing and seeking information and products based on those principles thereby granting a private license to the above to provide you the information herein.
- Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with Krave Wellness to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to email@example.com.